The club owns a few boats suitable for beginners which members may hire for a nominal fee.
Detailed information on the booking and use of the Club Boats can be found on the Club notice board. However, please note the bullet points below:
- Club boats can only be hired when a safety boat is on the water.
- Club boats can be pre-booked via the booking sheet on the club notice board.
- Boat hire forms must been completed and passed to a member of the Sailing or Executive committee with payment before a boat can be used.
- You are aware of the inherent element of risk involved in the sport and you accept responsibility exposing yourself to such inherent risk while hiring a boat.
- You accept responsibility for any injury, damage and loss to the extent caused by your own negligence.
- You will comply at all times with the instructions of the Officer of the Day/Training officer, particularly with regard to handling of the boats, wearing of buoyancy aids and the wearing of suitable clothing for the condition.
- The provision of safety boat cover is limited to such assistance, as can be practically provided in the circumstances.